What social media outlet do you use to promote yourself/work?

Monday, March 5, 2012

A Little News

Here's a little something that got my week going and hopefully will put a smile on your face.

Also, I heard some exciting news over the weekend!  Out of Arms Reach is now FINISHED being edited, so I will be posting a new page tomorrow morning!! 

I'm really excited about this new turn of events because it is sort of a landmark.  Before I was putzing along, tweaking some new novel ideas until the finished manuscript came back.  Now that it has, I am going to put together a cover letter to send to agents and I will for sure keep you guys updated on how it's going.

Tomorrow, Tuesday, I will be putting up some new content not necessarily about writers/writing, but it will still involve books, so stay tuned!!!  Happy Monday

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment