What social media outlet do you use to promote yourself/work?

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Movin' Forward

After much deliberation, I finally pulled the trigger and created a blog!  Don't get too excited, though, this is my first post.

I recently finished my first novel, a mystery entitled Out of Arms Reach.  For a copy visit....nowhere.  Yet!  I am still, regrettably, an unpublished author; however, I have started the process at least.  On the bright side, the side that is much preferable, I have been talking to some pretty darn influential people and will hopefully hear some positive feedback on my novel soon.

My goal is this: Release a page of my novel every few days and give my readers (I'm being optimistic here, since I currently have none) updates on my journey to getting published.  I know that it won't be easy, that, like everything, it will come with its share of disappointments and hardships, but I understand that.  Writing is all I want to do with my life, if I am honest with myself, and I won't take no for an answer....

So stay tuned!

2 comments: