What social media outlet do you use to promote yourself/work?

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Entourage

After four years, seven re-writes, two grammatical edits, and countless hours of work, Out of Arms Reach is almost finished.  This coming week I will be putting the final coat of polish on it, so to speak, and PRINT the first ever finished copy of my manuscript.

It is almost nerve racking, being at this point, to be honest with you guys.  For so long, I have been working on a project that didn't seem near completion.  Now to be nearing the proverbial finish line, leaves me with mixed emotions.  I've been told that finishing a project and putting yourself out there can be such an intimidating idea that many writers don't actually submit their work to publishers.  It makes me wonder, is the next great American novel sitting in someone's desk, untouched?

This week, Out of Arms Reach will be finished and I will be starting a new project.  That being said, I am still going to post my cover letter to see what you guys think, and keep you updated on how my queries to agents are coming along!

In addition to blogging about the progress of publication and the new project (which will be a secret for the time being), more posts about writing, reviews, and even more to come.

This blog is in a new chapter....and we're just getting warmed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment